IMPORTANT COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
In accordance with CDC Guidelines: please practice social distancing, and utilize PPE when interacting with staff, and until the boat is away from the docks.
* Adhere to the Maximum person capacity
CDC/Broward & Palm Beach County Maximum Person per boat:
25′ or less = 4 adults max (children 17yrs & younger), TOTAL = 6
26′ – 36′ = 6 adults max (children 17 & younger), TOTAL = 8
* Boats must remain 50 feet apart at all times
* Rafting up, roping or tying together is prohibited
* Beaching/anchoring on sandbars, islands, or open shorelines is prohibited
*It is OKAY to anchor in Boca Lake
Features & Equipment
Boat Rental Info
We offer four boat rental options:
- Eight Hour Rentals
- Six Hour Rentals
- Four Hour Rentals
- Extended overnight rentals – three to ten days
- Advance minimum notice of two hours is required.
All rental boats feature:
- Bimini top
- AM/FM Stereo w/Bluetooth
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- VHF Radio
- All necessary Coast Guard approved safety equipment & personal flotation devices
- Smaller life vests are available for children upon request
- Fenders and lines
All boat rentals include:
- Cost of Fuel Included!
- A cooler with one bag of ice
- Washing and cleaning before each use
- A review of map of the local waterways
- Instruction and review of operation of the vessel before departure (this is not a boating lesson – previous hands-on boating experience is necessary)
- Safety equipped and ocean-ready brand name boats
Previous hands-on boating experience is necessary. Each renter must be at least 25 years old with a valid drivers license, a credit card with $1000 for verification and must speak English. Anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 must also have a NASBLA approved Boater Safety ID card.
A. All you need to rent is a valid driver’s license, a credit card with $1000 for verification, adequate previous boating experience and be at least 25 years of age. Those born on or after January 1st, 1988 must also have a NASBLA approved Boater Safety ID card. Additionally, the driver of the boat must be able to communicate with our staff without the use of a translator.
A. We recommend a minimum of two hours notice and a few days advance reservations for weekends or holidays.
A. Daily Boat Rentals will be happy to recommend one of several licensed captains who offer their captaining services or private one-on-one training courses by appointment. Captaining services are paid directly to the captain. Each rental customer is also given a vessel orientation before they use any of our boats.
A. All the boats feature Bimini Top, Stereo, Cooler with Ice and all required USCG Safety Equipment. We also go over a chart of the local waterways with you before you leave the docks.
A. Yes! Up to one full tank is included.
A. Yes, our boats are regularly maintained and stored indoors. All boats are thoroughly cleaned prior to each rental.
A. Yes, our boats are fully insured. The charterer will be held responsible for the amount of the deductible for any damage to the vessel incurred during the rental period.
A. Fishing is permitted on our center consoles only.
A. No, pets are not allowed on any of our boats.
Limits are North to Boynton Inlet and South to Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale inlet) and a maximum of 1 mile offshore if ocean use is permitted. The Keys and the Bahamas are off-limits.
A. Daily boat rentals can be reserved for 4, 6 and 8 hours. The 8-hour rentals are from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and 6-hour rentals are based on availability.
A. Yes, we offer extended overnight rentals for anywhere from three to ten days. Additional terms and conditions apply.
A. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance will result in a cancellation fee equal to 25% of the rental rate. Cancellations due to unsafe or severe weather will not result in a charge.